Renters are able to make a payment 10 days before the assigned due date, and up to 20 days after. If they are outside this window, you will need to arrange payment offline, and not through Zillow. If your tenant has made their payment offline, they can mark the payment as paid in their payments hub to remove the past due status in their account, and yours.
Articles in this section
- How does my renter accept the new rent amount change?
- Can my renter make a late payment or pay ahead?
- Why did my renter mark their payment as paid offline?
- Does Zillow offer lease agreements?
- My renter hasn’t initiated their rent payment yet, now what?
- What do I do after my renter’s rent payment has failed?
- Where can my renter go to make their rent payment?
- How do I return money to my tenant or credit their account?
- How much does it cost to use online rent payments?
- I own more than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to collect payments for all my properties?