- Start by clicking on an active listing from your Zillow Rental Manager account. You can find a list of all your listings on the "Posts" section.
- Click on Listing Status on the left-hand navigation bar. Find the "Post to Craigslist" section.
- Click on "Copy HTML and Post to Craigslist" and you will be taken to the Craigslist metro to post your listing.
- Navigate the posting tree on Craigslist using the radio buttons for selecting housing and then the category and then location of the property. You can post to a different metro by clicking the "craigslist" title in the upper-left corner, and then selecting your new metro from the list
- Paste (Ctrl-v or Cmd-v) the HTML code into the Posting Body box. Modifying the HTML for the listing may cause it to not function properly.
- You can choose to show your property on a map by checking off "show on map". In a subsequent step, you will be able to correct the position of your property on a map.
- You must use the the Craigslist photo uploader to add pictures to your Craigslist post. Images are no longer supported within the Posting Description box.
- Continue with the rest of the Craigslist ad creation as usual. Note that you will still need to complete their standard process of verifications and confirmations to post your ad on their site.
Craigslist Real Estate Marketing
This option allows users to create real estate ads to post on Craigslist. Choose a layout, add photos, and quickly get HTML code to copy and post your listings with the easy-to-use posting tool.
Note: If you experience problems with the button, check to see if you have a pop-up blocker enabled. If so, turn it off (usually in your Google or Yahoo toolbar). If this doesn't work, you can initiate a post by going directly to the Craigslist site.