Zillow Rental Manager on the mobile web, unlike the iOS and Android apps, can be used to create For Sale listings in addition to rentals, though we encourage users who work with For Sale exclusively to go directly to Zillow.com. You can access the mobile site by visiting our website in an internet browser on your mobile device.
- To get started, go to http://www.zillow.com/rental-manager from your mobile device's internet browser.
- Tap the Zillow Icon on the the top right and select Join to register for a new Zillow account.
- Once logged in, click the Zillow icon, select Rent, and scroll down and select List your rental (it's free).
- To create your first listing, click on the List Your Property in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Here you'll be directed to a page where you can begin filling out the property details.
- Once you're ready to activate your listing, tap the Activate Listing button.
- The last step is verifying the phone number that appears in the Contact Info section of your ad. You will receive a text or phone call to this number soon after activating your listing.
- And that's it! Your ad will appear on our 20+ partner sites shortly.