No. Our service is currently set up to process one rent payment per month. Renters may make payments one at a time, or set up recurring monthly payments for the duration of the rent term. The rent amount and due date are set by the landlord during the initial setup.
Articles in this section
- Can more than one tenant pay rent online?
- How can I help my applicant troubleshoot setting up payments?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- How do I set up payments with my renters?
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- What steps does my tenant need to take to set up payments?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What happens if my lease is longer than 12 months or we renew the lease for another 12 months?
- Can my renter pay weekly? Bimonthly?