Renters may set up a one-time rent payment or a recurring monthly payment for up to 12 months. The rent payment amount and due date is set during setup by the landlord.
Articles in this section
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- What steps does my tenant need to take to set up payments?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What happens if my lease is longer than 12 months or we renew the lease for another 12 months?
- Can my renter pay weekly? Bimonthly?
- Can my renter pay by credit card?
- What if my tenant doesn’t complete the set-up process?
- What if I typed in the wrong email address to invite my tenant?
- Besides rent, what can I request payments for?