The system will try to collect the payment once. If the system is unable to collect the payment it will notify the tenant and give them the option to retry. On your payment dashboard for the property in your Zillow Rental Manager account, we will also display a failed status.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to use online rent payments?
- I own more than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to collect payments for all my properties?
- How long will it take for the rent payment to be deposited into my account?
- What reminder emails do you send to my tenant?
- Why do I have to verify my identity?
- How will my renter know when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- When I request a payment for something besides rent, what are my tenant’s payment options? Can they use a credit card?
- What if the tenant does not have enough money in their account?
- Will you report rent payments to the credit reporting agencies?
- Do you report my rent payments to the IRS?