Online rent collection is currently free for landlords. Tenants pay nothing if using ACH. There is a 2.95% fee to use a credit card, and a $9.95 convenience fee on debit payments for rent charges such as monthly rent, deposits, and pro-rated months (or $4.95 for other rental charges)
Articles in this section
- Why can't I use the Zillow payments?
- How does my renter accept the new rent amount change?
- Can my renter make a late payment or pay ahead?
- Why did my renter mark their payment as paid offline?
- Does Zillow offer lease agreements?
- My renter hasn’t initiated their rent payment yet, now what?
- What do I do after my renter’s rent payment has failed?
- Where can my renter go to make their rent payment?
- How do I return money to my tenant or credit their account?
- How much does it cost to use online rent payments?