Automated Clearing House. This is when a renter connects and pays directly from their bank account. There is currently no fee for renters and landlords who transact with ACH.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to use online rent payments?
- I own more than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to collect payments for all my properties?
- How long will it take for the rent payment to be deposited into my account?
- What reminder emails do you send to my tenant?
- Why do I have to verify my identity?
- How will my renter know when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- When I request a payment for something besides rent, what are my tenant’s payment options? Can they use a credit card?
- What if the tenant does not have enough money in their account?
- Will you report rent payments to the credit reporting agencies?
- Do you report my rent payments to the IRS?