You’ll set up payment details in Zillow Rental Manager, including your tenant’s name and email address. We’ll send them an email invite to complete the process. The tenant will accept the invitation, confirm rent details, enter their payment method and frequency, monthly or recurring.
Articles in this section
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- What steps does my tenant need to take to set up payments?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What happens if my lease is longer than 12 months or we renew the lease for another 12 months?
- Can my renter pay weekly? Bimonthly?
- Can my renter pay by credit card?
- What if my tenant doesn’t complete the set-up process?
- What if I typed in the wrong email address to invite my tenant?
- Besides rent, what can I request payments for?