You can invite interested renters to apply. They can then fill out the forms, pay the fee, and all of the reports can be sent to you within a matter of minutes. To send the invitation to apply, go to the “applications” tab in Zillow Rental Manager and click “send invite”. You will then need to enter the interested tenant’s email address.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?
- How is this information kept safe?
- What if an interested renter hasn’t purchased an online application, yet?
- How do roommates apply together?
- Will I have to collect their social security number?
- What if the applicant doesn’t have a social security number?
- How can I make sure that I use the criminal background check in a way that promotes fair housing?
- Is this available for multifamily properties?