You can invite interested renters to apply. They can then fill out the forms, pay the fee, and all of the reports can be sent to you within a matter of minutes. To send the invitation to apply, go to the “applications” tab in Zillow Rental Manager and click “send invite”. You will then need to enter the interested tenant’s email address.
Articles in this section
- I deactivated my listing. Why am I still receiving applications?
- A renter said they applied. When will I receive their application?
- Can I edit the Zillow application or use my own application?
- Why can’t I sign in to view my applications?
- What do “Invited to apply” and “Application in progress” mean?
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?
- How is this information kept safe?
- What if an interested renter hasn’t purchased an online application, yet?