You can invite interested renters to apply. They can then fill out the forms, pay the fee, and all of the reports can be sent to you within a matter of minutes. To send the invitation to apply, go to the “applications” tab in Zillow Rental Manager and click “send invite”. You will then need to enter the interested tenant’s email address.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- How can I make sure that I use the criminal background check in a way that promotes fair housing?
- How can I comply with my Fair Housing Act obligations while using the applications product?
- If my state has rules about the application fees that I can charge to my applicants, can I adjust the fees that Zillow charges to applicants?
- How is this information kept safe?
- Does requesting a credit report affect an applicant’s credit score?
- Will this be available in the Zillow Rental Manager App?
- What if multiple people share the same login? Who should do the identity verification?
- What if the applicant doesn’t have a social security number?