At this time there is no way to charge more than the application fee.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to enable or accept applications for my properties?
- How much does the application cost?
- Can I pay the fee for the applicant?
- What if I share my login with a co owner. Who should get verified?
- If my state has rules about the application fees that I can charge to my applicants, can I adjust the fees that Zillow charges to applicants?
- How does the renter pay their application fee?
- I have a tenant referral and do not plan to publicly list the property for rent. Can I still use this service to collect an identity verified application with credit screening and background check?
- In my state, I’m allowed to charge for my time to evaluate applicants. Can I collect that fee through your services?