Yes, you can find or add your property in Zillow Rental Manager, then to send the invitation to apply, go to the “applications” tab and click “send invite”. You will need to enter the interested tenants email address.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to enable or accept applications for my properties?
- How much does the application cost?
- Can I pay the fee for the applicant?
- What if I share my login with a co owner. Who should get verified?
- If my state has rules about the application fees that I can charge to my applicants, can I adjust the fees that Zillow charges to applicants?
- How does the renter pay their application fee?
- I have a tenant referral and do not plan to publicly list the property for rent. Can I still use this service to collect an identity verified application with credit screening and background check?
- In my state, I’m allowed to charge for my time to evaluate applicants. Can I collect that fee through your services?