It means that the renter only has to pay once, but can submit an application to as many participating landlords as they want in the period of 30 days. The information is pulled only when the renter submits an application to a landlord. This ensures that you will always have the most recent and up to date information.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I use applications?
- ICRAA Overview
- I deactivated my listing. Why am I still receiving applications?
- A renter said they applied. When will I receive their application?
- Can I edit the Zillow application or use my own application?
- Why can’t I sign in to view my applications?
- What do “Invited to apply” and “Application in progress” mean?
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?