It means that the renter only has to pay once, but can submit an application to as many participating landlords as they want in the period of 30 days. The information is pulled only when the renter submits an application to a landlord. This ensures that you will always have the most recent and up to date information.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- How can I make sure that I use the criminal background check in a way that promotes fair housing?
- How can I comply with my Fair Housing Act obligations while using the applications product?
- If my state has rules about the application fees that I can charge to my applicants, can I adjust the fees that Zillow charges to applicants?
- How is this information kept safe?
- Does requesting a credit report affect an applicant’s credit score?
- Will this be available in the Zillow Rental Manager App?
- What if multiple people share the same login? Who should do the identity verification?
- What if the applicant doesn’t have a social security number?