It means that the renter only has to pay once, but can submit an application to as many participating landlords as they want in a period of 30 days. The information is pulled only when the renter submits an application to a landlord. This ensures that you will always have the most recent and up to date information.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I use applications?
- ICRAA Overview
- I deactivated my listing. Why am I still receiving applications?
- A renter said they applied. When will I receive their application?
- Can I edit the Zillow application or use my own application?
- Why can’t I sign in to view my applications?
- What do “Invited to apply” and “Application in progress” mean? Why are there different application categories?
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?