It means that the renter only has to pay once, but can submit an application to as many participating landlords as they want in the period of 30 days. The information is pulled only when the renter submits an application to a landlord. This ensures that you will always have the most recent and up to date information.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?
- How is this information kept safe?
- What if an interested renter hasn’t purchased an online application, yet?
- How do roommates apply together?
- Will I have to collect their social security number?
- What if the applicant doesn’t have a social security number?
- How can I make sure that I use the criminal background check in a way that promotes fair housing?
- Is this available for multifamily properties?