All applicants over the age of 18 are required to submit an application. When you invite an applicant, they can add co-applicants to their application. Each co-applicant is required to pay the fee and submit an application under their own account.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?
- How is this information kept safe?
- What if an interested renter hasn’t purchased an online application, yet?
- How do roommates apply together?
- Will I have to collect their social security number?
- What if the applicant doesn’t have a social security number?
- How can I make sure that I use the criminal background check in a way that promotes fair housing?
- Is this available for multifamily properties?