The report is non-customizable at this time and will return all the data available, except in cases where the reports are modified to reflect state local laws. You can find a sample report here and information about modifications made to reflect state and local laws here.
Articles in this section
- What is included with the online rental application and third-party reports?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- Why do I have to verify my identity and enter my SSN?
- Can I do just a background check or just a credit check, but not both?
- How long do background checks and credit checks take?
- Can I trust this credit report and background check?
- What does the background check include?
- Will Checkr verify employment or past rental history?
- Can I customize the fields for the background check?
- Why does a tenants background check show as unavailable, or delayed?