No. This service comes as a bundled package. However, you can simply choose to ignore one part of the report if you do not need it for selecting an applicant.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What is included with the online rental application and third-party reports?
- Can I do just a background check or just a credit check, but not both?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- Will I have to collect their social security number?
- How long do background checks and credit checks take?
- Can I trust this credit report and background check?
- Will Checkr verify employment or past rental history?
- Can I customize the fields for the background check?
- What does a credit report include?