No, you do not have to collect or store any sensitive information. All you need is their email address and they’ll collect the rest. Only the last four of the SSN will be visible to you.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?
- How is this information kept safe?
- What if an interested renter hasn’t purchased an online application, yet?
- How do roommates apply together?
- Will I have to collect their social security number?
- What if the applicant doesn’t have a social security number?
- How can I make sure that I use the criminal background check in a way that promotes fair housing?
- Is this available for multifamily properties?