No, you do not have to collect or store any sensitive information. All you need is their email address and your renter will add the rest. Only the last four of the SSN will be visible to you.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I use applications?
- ICRAA Overview
- I deactivated my listing. Why am I still receiving applications?
- A renter said they applied. When will I receive their application?
- Can I edit the Zillow application or use my own application?
- Why can’t I sign in to view my applications?
- What do “Invited to apply” and “Application in progress” mean?
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?