If a user does not have a social security number they can still submit an application, go through ID verification and request a credit report. However, they will not be able to request or create a background check report without a social security number.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I use applications?
- ICRAA Overview
- I deactivated my listing. Why am I still receiving applications?
- A renter said they applied. When will I receive their application?
- Can I edit the Zillow application or use my own application?
- Why can’t I sign in to view my applications?
- What do “Invited to apply” and “Application in progress” mean? Why are there different application categories?
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?