Zillow Group does not permit landlords to charge separate applications fees. Zillow Group charges prospective rents a user fee of $29 for use of its platform for 30 days. During those 30 days, prospective renters can send their information (with third-party provided credit and background checks) to an unlimited number of participating landlords. We do not share any of the platform user fees with landlords, and we do not permit landlords to charge application fees to prospective renters who have utilized our platform.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to enable or accept applications for my properties?
- How much does the application cost?
- How does the renter pay their application fee?
- Why does a tenants background check show as unavailable?
- What if the applicant doesn’t have a social security number?
- How do roommates apply together?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?
- How can I make sure that I use the criminal background check in a way that promotes fair housing?
- If my state has rules about the application fees that I can charge to my applicants, can I adjust the fees that Zillow charges to applicants?
- Is this available for multifamily properties?