Renters are required to provide information about their household, prior residences and income. Specifically:
- Personal information (name, contact info, emergency contact details)
- Household information (number of people living in the home, pet details, preferred move-in date)
- Residence history (home type: rental/owned/other, address, monthly payment, reason for moving, current landlord contact info, previous residences within the past 3 years)
- Income history (current income type, employment details and contact info, monthly income, previous jobs within the past 3 years)
- Additional questions
- Have you filed for bankruptcy in the past 7 years?
- Have you ever been evicted from a rental?
- Have you ever been served a "pay rent or vacate" or an "unlawful detainer" notice?
- Do you smoke?
Once the application is submitted, screening reports are provided by Experian and Checkr.
The credit report includes a credit score alongside a comprehensive overview of the applicant's credit history. View a sample report.
The background check includes a national criminal search, sex offender search and eviction history (categorized within Civil Search). View a sample report.