Yes! When you click into your Find Tenants tab, you can click View all leases. This will show you whether your tenants have completed the signing process of their lease. You will also receive an email notification once the tenant signs the lease, informing you they have signed.
Articles in this section
- How do I copy or renew an existing lease?
- How can I save a copy of my signed lease for my records?
- Once I’ve filled out the lease questionnaire, how do I send the lease to my tenant(s) to review?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve signed?
- How do I download a copy of this lease?