You can review our explainer leases (e.g., Oregon explainer lease - go into Zillow Rental Manager to see the explainer lease for your area), which provides a summary of the major provisions of the lease. Within Zillow Rental Manager, you can see an explainer lease tailored to your specific region. You can access this by navigating to the leases tab of your property, and clicking View Sample Lease on the page.
Articles in this section
- How do I copy or renew an existing lease?
- How can I save a copy of my signed lease for my records?
- Once I’ve filled out the lease questionnaire, how do I send the lease to my tenant(s) to review?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve signed?
- How do I download a copy of this lease?