Generally, a lease becomes binding when all parties, including all landlords and tenants, have signed the lease agreement.
Articles in this section
- Is it binding to sign my lease online?
- How do I sign a rental lease online?
- How do my tenants find out the lease is ready for them to sign?
- What happens if my tenants want to request changes to the lease before they sign?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What happens if I need to make changes to the lease after my tenants have signed?
- How do I co-sign my lease with my spouse or another co-owner of the property?
- My co-signer(s) are having issues with signing the lease. How can they sign the lease?
- Why can I not yet sign the lease agreement?
- What if my renter(s) and I have already signed a paper copy?