Generally, a lease becomes binding when all parties, including all landlords and tenants, have signed the lease agreement.
Articles in this section
- What if a lease signer didn't get the email to sign?
- How do I sign my lease?
- Is it binding to sign my lease online?
- How do I prepare a lease to sign online?
- How do my tenants find out the lease is ready for them to sign?
- What happens if my tenants want to request changes to the lease before they sign?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What happens if I need to make changes to the lease after my tenants have signed?
- How do I co-sign my lease with my spouse or another co-owner of the property?
- Why can I not yet sign the lease agreement?