Not currently. When you request a one-time payment, your tenant can pay it at any time.
Articles in this section
- My renter is having trouble setting up payments. What can we do to troubleshoot?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- How do I set up payments with my renters?
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- What steps does my tenant need to take to set up payments?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What happens if my lease is longer than 12 months or we renew the lease for another 12 months?
- Can my renter pay weekly? Bimonthly?
- Can my renter pay by credit card?