Once you and your tenants sign the lease, the final lease will be available for you to download immediately. Before you share your lease with your tenants, a draft version of the lease agreement will be available for you to download. This draft document is stamped with a watermark to prevent alteration or unauthorized use of the document.
Articles in this section
- How can I save a copy of my signed lease for my records?
- Once I’ve filled out the lease questionnaire, how do I send the lease to my tenant(s) to review?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve completed their setup?
- How do I download a copy of this lease?