When you send the final lease to your tenants, they will have the option to review the lease agreement before they sign. You can still make changes to the lease agreement by canceling the signing, making the necessary modifications, and re-sharing the updated version with your tenants for electronic signing.
Articles in this section
- What if a lease signer didn't get the email to sign?
- How do I sign my lease?
- Is it binding to sign my lease online?
- How do I prepare a lease to sign online?
- How do my tenants find out the lease is ready for them to sign?
- What happens if my tenants want to request changes to the lease before they sign?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What happens if I need to make changes to the lease after my tenants have signed?
- How do I co-sign my lease with my spouse or another co-owner of the property?
- Why can I not yet sign the lease agreement?