The lease agreement is not ratified until you, the landlord, have signed. At any step in the signing process, you can cancel signing. Once canceled, all signatures are removed, and the lease agreement can no longer be signed by your tenants. You can make updates and re-share with your tenants for electronic signing when you’re ready.
Articles in this section
- Is it binding to sign my lease online?
- How do I sign a rental lease online?
- How do my tenants find out the lease is ready for them to sign?
- Will my tenant(s) be able to sign this lease electronically?
- What happens if my tenants want to request changes to the lease before they sign?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What happens if I need to make changes to the lease after my tenants have signed?
- How do I co-sign my lease with my spouse or another co-owner of the property?