Zillow's upload and e-sign feature is designed for leases not yet signed and completed. If your lease is already signed by all parties, you are all set! Just hold onto it for your records.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a lease on Zillow to sign online?
- What if a lease signer didn't get the email to sign?
- Troubleshooting common issues with signing the lease
- Is it binding to sign my lease online?
- How do I upload a lease to sign online?
- How will my tenants know when they need to sign the lease?
- What happens if my tenants want to request changes to the lease before they sign?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What happens if I need to make changes to the lease after my tenants have signed?
- How do I co-sign my lease with my spouse or another co-owner of the property?