Zillow's upload and e-sign feature is designed for leases not yet signed and completed. If your lease is already signed by all parties, you are all set! Just hold onto it for your records.
Articles in this section
- What if a lease signer didn't get the email to sign?
- How do I sign my lease?
- Is it binding to sign my lease online?
- How do I prepare a lease to sign online?
- How do my tenants find out the lease is ready for them to sign?
- What happens if my tenants want to request changes to the lease before they sign?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What happens if I need to make changes to the lease after my tenants have signed?
- How do I co-sign my lease with my spouse or another co-owner of the property?
- Why can I not yet sign the lease agreement?