If applicants on our site opened an application for your property before it was deactivated from our sites, they still have the option to submit/purchase the application after the listing is no longer available. If you have been in contact with the new prospective applicants, please let them know that the property is no longer available and that they can contact us directly if they have any questions.
Articles in this section
- I deactivated my listing. Why am I still receiving applications?
- A renter said they applied. When will I receive their application?
- Can I edit the Zillow application or use my own application?
- Why can’t I sign in to view my applications?
- What do “Invited to apply” and “Application in progress” mean?
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?
- How is this information kept safe?
- What if an interested renter hasn’t purchased an online application, yet?