Once you’ve answered all the questions to create the lease, you will have the opportunity to preview it and share it with your tenant(s) by email. The email will invite them to log in and review the lease details before signing.
Articles in this section
- What if I have additional questions about creating a lease online?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What’s included in my rental lease?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve completed their setup?
- I own more than than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to create leases for all my properties?
- My state/city/county has specific rental policies — are you compliant?
- How do I share the lease with the guarantor?