Zillow Rental Manager users can upload and e-sign a lease agreement for properties located anywhere in the nation. Meanwhile, the lease builder tool is currently available for landlords with properties in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, Wyoming and select markets in California.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I change the email on my lease?
- How do I edit my lease?
- Where are leases available?
- What does the finished lease look like?
- What’s included in my rental lease?
- How much does it cost to create a lease online?
- I own more than than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to create leases for all my properties?
- My state/city/county has specific rental policies. Does the lease cover that?
- What if I have additional questions about creating a lease online?
- If I list a property on Zillow Rental Manager, am I required to use Zillow’s lease tools for my lease agreement?