Rental Protection Coverage
- Does Rental Protection cover the renter’s belongings?
- Can I submit a claim for renter default if I waive or reduce the renter’s rent?
- What if missed rent or damage is caused by a renter that has died, become disabled, incarcerated, or been deployed for military services?
- Does Rental Protection cover the renter’s monthly payments beyond the rent amount, such as parking or utilities?
- Is there a limit on how many properties or renters I can request Rental Protection for?
- Is Rental Protection coverage provided per unit or per renter?
- Does Rental Protection include coverage for legal fees for eviction proceedings?
- Is it possible to purchase more or less coverage?
- Which rental properties are eligible for Rental Protection?