The renter can pay the one time fee with a credit or debit card. To pay, the renter will first start an application. They can start an application by clicking Apply now on a listing with the application feature enabled, or through an invitation sent to them by the landlord. After the renter generates their screening reports, our system will prompt them to make the $29 payment.
Articles in this section
- Room for rent listings and applications
- What does it mean to enable or accept applications for my properties?
- How much does the application cost?
- Can I pay the fee for the applicant?
- What if I share my login with a co owner. Who should get verified?
- If my state has rules about the application fees that I can charge to my applicants, can I adjust the fees that Zillow charges to applicants?
- How does the renter pay their application fee?
- I have a tenant referral and do not plan to publicly list the property for rent. Can I still use this service to collect an identity verified application with credit screening and background check?
- In my state, I’m allowed to charge for my time to evaluate applicants. Can I collect that fee through your services?