Zillow Group does not permit landlords to charge separate applications fees. Zillow Group charges prospective rents a user fee of $29 for use of its platform for 30 days. During those 30 days, prospective renters can send their information (with third-party provided credit and background checks) to an unlimited number of participating landlords. We do not share any of the platform user fees with landlords, and we do not permit landlords to charge application fees to prospective renters who have utilized our platform.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean to enable or accept applications for my properties?
- How much does the application cost?
- Can I pay the fee for the applicant?
- What if I share my login with a co owner. Who should get verified?
- If my state has rules about the application fees that I can charge to my applicants, can I adjust the fees that Zillow charges to applicants?
- How does the renter pay their application fee?
- I have a tenant referral and do not plan to publicly list the property for rent. Can I still use this service to collect an identity verified application with credit screening and background check?
- In my state, I’m allowed to charge for my time to evaluate applicants. Can I collect that fee through your services?