Most background and credit checks will be returned within minutes. However, less than 0.5% of background report requests could take up to 24 hours to conduct a manual review. We will let you know if this is the case.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- How can I make sure that I use the criminal background check in a way that promotes fair housing?
- How can I comply with my Fair Housing Act obligations while using the applications product?
- If my state has rules about the application fees that I can charge to my applicants, can I adjust the fees that Zillow charges to applicants?
- How is this information kept safe?
- Does requesting a credit report affect an applicant’s credit score?
- Will this be available in the Zillow Rental Manager App?
- What if multiple people share the same login? Who should do the identity verification?
- What if the applicant doesn’t have a social security number?