Most credit checks will be returned within minutes, while background checks can take around 90 minutes to generate. If the applicant does not have enough credit to generate a report, their credit report will display as unavailable. If the applicant does not provide a social security number (SSN), the background report will display as unavailable. Also, if additional information is required to verify the applicant, their background report status will display as delayed until they provide this to Checkr.
Articles in this section
- What is included with the online rental application and third-party reports?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- Why do I have to verify my identity and enter my SSN?
- Can I do just a background check or just a credit check, but not both?
- How long do background checks and credit checks take?
- Can I trust this credit report and background check?
- What does the background check include?
- Will Checkr verify employment or past rental history?
- Can I customize the fields for the background check?
- Why does a tenants background check show as unavailable, or delayed?