The Zillow Rental Manager app, specifically for rentals, allows you to quickly create, distribute and manage your rental listings from your phone, and eliminates the cumbersome trudge back to your desktop. If you have For Sale listings that you would like to upload, you can do so by visiting Zillow Rental Manager in your internet browser on your mobile device or desktop.
Having trouble with the Zillow Rental Manager for iOS app? Here are a few handy troubleshooting techniques:
Remove your account from the app and log back in
- Go to your phone's System Settings.
- Tap on Zillow Rental Manager.
- Tap on the account that needs to be removed.
- Select Delete Account
To add your account back to the app:
- Open the Zillow Rental Manager for iOS app.
- Tap Sign in.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Done.
Uninstall and re-install the app
To uninstall the app:
- From your home screen, press and hold your finger on the Zillow Rental Manager for iOS app icon.
- The icon will begin to shake and an x will appear in the top left corner of the icon. Tap the x.
- Your iPhone will ask you to confirm your decision to delete the app. Tap Delete.
- The app will disappear from the screen and has been deleted from your phone.
To re-install the app:
- Go here and click View in iTunes and then click Download now.
- Open the App Store app on your phone and search for Zillow Rental Manager.
- Tap Install.