The Zillow Rental Manager app, specifically for rentals, allows you to quickly create, distribute and manage your rental listings from your phone, and eliminates the cumbersome trudge back to your desktop. If you have For Sale listings that you would like to upload, you can do so by visiting Zillow Rental Manager in your internet browser on your mobile device or desktop.
Having trouble with the Zillow Rental Manager for Android app? Here are a few handy troubleshooting techniques:
Try Clearing your app's data
- From your device's home screen, tap the settings icon.
- Select Applications.
- Select the Zillow Rental Manager app, scroll down and tap Clear Data.
- If this still doesn't solve the problem, try turning off your phone and then turning it back on.
To add your account back to the app:
- Open the Zillow Rental Manager for Android app.
- Tap Sign in.
- Enter your username and password.
- Tap Done.
Check your network connection
If you are using WiFi to connect to the Zillow Rental Manager for Android app, try an alternate WiFi connection. This application requires network connectivity to save listings, verify addresses and upload photos.
Uninstall and re-install the app
To uninstall the Zillow Rental Manager for Android app:
- From your home screen, press the menu button and select Applications.
- Select Manage Applications.
- Select Zillow Rental Manager.
- Tap the Uninstall button at the top.
- Open the Google Play app and search for "Zillow Rental Manager" or click here to view the app.
- Select Download and accept the permissions.
- Once the Zillow Rental Manager for Android app finishes downloading, open the app and sign in.