A Rent Zestimate (pronounced ZEST-ti-met, rhymes with estimate) is Zillow's estimated monthly rent price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. The Rent Zestimate is pulled from public property data and similar local properties listed for rent; there may be special features, location, and market conditions our algorithms have not taken into account. Variations in rental price can also occur because of negotiating factors, special incentives, and length of lease. Learn More.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a listing?
- How much should I charge for rent on my rental property?
- What is the Rent Zestimate?
- Why do I have to verify my phone number?
- What phone number am I verifying and do I need to do this for every listing?
- Upcoming changes to listing properties with a feed
- Advertising Commercial Properties
- Advertising "For Sale" and "For Rent" Listings, Simultaneously
- Paying for your Zillow Rental Manager listings
- How do I post a for sale by agent listing on Zillow?