The system will try to collect the payment once. If the system is unable to collect the payment it will notify the tenant and give them the option to retry. On your payment dashboard for the property in your Zillow Rental Manager account, we will also display a failed status. You will also receive an email alert from Zillow if the payment fails.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I use the Zillow payments?
- How does my renter accept the new rent amount change?
- Can my renter make a late payment or pay ahead?
- Why did my renter mark their payment as paid offline?
- Does Zillow offer lease agreements?
- My renter hasn’t initiated their rent payment yet, now what?
- What do I do after my renter’s rent payment has failed?
- Where can my renter go to make their rent payment?
- How do I return money to my tenant or credit their account?
- How much does it cost to use online rent payments?