To check the status of your tenant's payment, go to your Zillow Rental Manager account and click Payments on the property card.
- If the current month's payment is in the Upcoming section, it means that the payment has not been initiated.
- If the current month's payment is in the Completed section, it will have one of two statuses:
- Pending: This means that the payment is on the way. You will see the initiated date (date tenant made the payment) and expected date (date the payment is expected to be deposited into your bank account).
- Complete: This means that the payment is complete and you should see it deposited in your bank account.
- If the current month's payment is in the Past due section, it means that the due date has passed and the tenant has either not initiated the payment, or the payment failed. If the payment failed, you will see a failed status under the payment amount.