To check the status of your tenant's payment, go to your Zillow Rental Manager account and click Manage tenants>view all payments on the property card. There you will be able to see upcoming, pending, or past due payments. Click view details under a specific payment to see the timeline breakdown for when it was sent by the tenant, processed by their bank, processed by your bank, and deposited to you.
You can also click View all payments on the property card to view all payment activity for your property.
- If the current month's payment is in the Upcoming section, it will have one of two statuses:
- Incomplete: This means your renter has not yet initiated the payment.
- Pending: This means that the payment is on the way. You will see the initiated date (the date the tenant made the payment) and the expected date (the date the payment is expected to be deposited into your bank account).
- If the current month's payment is in the Completed section, this means that the payment is complete and you should see it deposited in your bank account.
- If the current month's payment is in the Past due section, it means that the due date has passed and the tenant has either not initiated the payment, or the payment failed. If the payment failed, you will see a failed status under the payment amount.