The tenant is not able to adjust the payment amount. It is set by the landlord. They can only pay the requested amount.
Articles in this section
- 1099-K form FAQ
- Why can't I use the Zillow payments?
- How does my renter accept the new rent amount change?
- Can my renter make a late payment or pay ahead?
- Why did my renter mark their payment as paid offline?
- Does Zillow offer lease agreements?
- My renter hasn’t initiated their rent payment yet, now what?
- What do I do after my renter’s rent payment has failed?
- Where can my renter go to make their rent payment?
- How do I return money to my tenant or credit their account?