If our system does not show your tenant’s bank for integrated login, they have the option to manually enter their banking or card information. They will need to provide their account number and their bank’s routing information. Please note that we do not accept savings accounts, prepaid debit cards, or government-issued debit cards.
Articles in this section
- Can more than one tenant pay rent online?
- How can I help my applicant troubleshoot setting up payments?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- How do I set up payments with my renters?
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- What steps does my tenant need to take to set up payments?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What happens if my lease is longer than 12 months or we renew the lease for another 12 months?
- Can my renter pay weekly? Bimonthly?