Yes. From the Payments tab in Zillow Rental Manager, click on “Request a one-time payment.” After you fill in the info, we’ll notify your renter about the request and the amount so that they can take care of the payment.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up payments with my renters?
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- What steps does my tenant need to take to set up payments?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What happens if my lease is longer than 12 months or we renew the lease for another 12 months?
- Can my renter pay weekly? Bimonthly?
- Can my renter pay by credit card?
- How do I know if my tenant has set up payments?
- What if I typed in the wrong email address to invite my tenant?