Landlords and property managers with rental homes in all states can use Zillow Rental Manager to upload and eSign their lease.
To upload and sign an existing lease, please follow the steps below.
- To upload a lease for e-signing, get started by logging into your Zillow account and navigating to Manage Tenants to locate Zillow Leases
- After selecting the property, follow the prompts to upload your lease agreement.
- Upload the documents you want to be signed. Documents should be ready to sign before you upload them. You can upload images, PDFs, or Word documents smaller than 100 MB.
- After uploading all of the documents, click Start electronic signing.
- Choose Fixed term or a Month-to-month term. If you choose Fixed term, enter the lease start/move-in date and the lease end date.
- Add your tenants’ names and Zillow account emails. You can add up to 8 tenants.
- Add the landlord’s information. If anyone else co-owns the property, click Yes and you will be able to add their information.
- Click Next.
- Using the placeholders on the left-hand side of the page, drag and drop signature and initial placeholders where each person should sign or initial. Be sure to add at least one signature placeholder for every lease signer.
- Click Save, then click Request signatures.
- Add a personal note to your renters if you wish, and agree to the lease use terms.
- Click Request signatures.
That’s it! After you take the steps above, we will email your tenants with a link to sign the lease. After all tenants have signed, we will email your co-landlord (if you have included one in the lease) with a link to sign. After everybody else has signed, we will send you an email notification that the lease is ready to countersign.