Yes. Electronic signatures are legal and binding for nearly every business and transaction. The electronic signatures in the Zillow Lease comply with the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (ESIGN) Act and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) in the United States.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a lease on Zillow to sign online?
- What if a lease signer didn't get the email to sign?
- Troubleshooting common issues with signing the lease
- Is it binding to sign my lease online?
- How do I upload a lease to sign online?
- How will my tenants know when they need to sign the lease?
- What happens if my tenants want to request changes to the lease before they sign?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What happens if I need to make changes to the lease after my tenants have signed?
- How do I co-sign my lease with my spouse or another co-owner of the property?