All tenants must sign the lease before the landlord(s) can sign. If there is more than one landlord listed on the lease, then the co-landlord(s) must sign before the landlord is able to sign and complete the lease agreement.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a lease on Zillow to sign online?
- What if a lease signer didn't get the email to sign?
- Troubleshooting common issues with signing the lease
- Is it binding to sign my lease online?
- How do I upload a lease to sign online?
- How will my tenants know when they need to sign the lease?
- What happens if my tenants want to request changes to the lease before they sign?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What happens if I need to make changes to the lease after my tenants have signed?
- How do I co-sign my lease with my spouse or another co-owner of the property?