Zillow will support the upload and display of photos that meet the following requirements:
- Photos must be in JPG, GIF, PNG, or TIF image format.
- Photo file size must be smaller than 10 MB.
- Photo dimensions must be at least 330 pixels wide by 220 pixels high – we suggest 1536 pixels wide by 1152 pixels high for best quality.
If you are having trouble uploading photos, please review the troubleshooting tips below for the most common photos issues.
If photos are missing from your listing, it is likely the photos do not meet the format or size requirements specified above. There are many free software tools and online services for resizing photos. Please edit the size of the photo using a photo editing tool before uploading it to Zillow.
- Uploading photos directly on Zillow Rental Manager – please ensure your photos meet the requirements and attempt uploading again.
- Uploading photos via a listing feed – listing feed photos must be uploaded at the feed source instead of directly on Zillow. This will require contacting your agent/listing service directly to assist with the upload. Once the feed source has been updated, the photos will appear on Zillow within 24 hours.
If you continue to experience issues uploading photos after trying the troubleshooting tips above, contact us and we will be happy to assist you with the process.