Landlords do not have the ability to send money to the tenant through Zillow or credit their account. Please have your renter reach out to support for more information and help at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Updated 1099 Tax Requirements - 2022 FAQ
- Why can't I use the Zillow payments?
- How does my renter accept the new rent amount change?
- Can my renter make a late payment or pay ahead?
- Why did my renter mark their payment as paid offline?
- Does Zillow offer lease agreements?
- My renter hasn’t initiated their rent payment yet, now what?
- What do I do after my renter’s rent payment has failed?
- Where can my renter go to make their rent payment?
- How do I return money to my tenant or credit their account?