You can post and manage your rental listings by logging in to your Zillow Rental Manager account.
- Click Add a property at the top of the page, once you are logged into your account.
- Enter the address you wish to post for rent, the unit number (if applicable), and the property type. Please note a full accurate address is required to post a listing.
- You’ll be directed to a page where you can fill out the details of your listing. Start by adding your basic Listing information, Amenities and rules, the Detailed description, and Property media, such as photos. Your changes will be saved automatically as you go.
- In the final section you will provide your contact information, tour availability, and select whether or not you want to receive Zillow applications.
- Click Publish listing to activate your rental listing.
Your listing will then post to Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads shortly.