No, verifying your identity through Experian will not affect your credit score. This is considered a “soft pull” and has no impact on your credit.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- How do I download and print their application for my records?
- How is this information kept safe?
- What if an interested renter hasn’t purchased an online application, yet?
- How do roommates apply together?
- Will I have to collect their social security number?
- What if the applicant doesn’t have a social security number?
- How can I make sure that I use the criminal background check in a way that promotes fair housing?
- Is this available for multifamily properties?