You can view the status of your applications in the Applications section of your listing in Zillow Rental Manager.
- Completed applications: This section shows submitted applications
- Applications in progress: These are applications that have been completed by at least one, but not all, applicants. After all co-applicants have applied, the application will move to Completed applications. If two or more co-applicants submit an application together, you will be notified by email when each co-applicant submits their portion of the application.
Invited applicants: You have two options for inviting a particular renter to apply to your property.
- Send application link allows you to specify a particular renter’s email and directly send an application. If you send a link, but the renter has not submitted the application yet, their invite will appear here.
- Copy a link allows you to paste and share the application link with any renters on any platform you wish. When the renter submits an application, it will appear in your dashboard.
- Archived Applications: This section shows applications that are over 90 days old or withdrawn by a renter appear here.